Monday, November 8, 2010

when you try your best but you dont succeed...

   I have been struggling so much with swimming recently. I fractured my excessive navicular bone three weeks ago. It hurts a lot, nothing relieves the pain. I struggle with clinical depression, so usually swimming helps ease the pain, not increase it. Swimming has always been a stress reliever and i can be excited to go to swimming because that's one of the only things I'm good at. Recently, I've been dreading to go to practice. I went from being number one on my high school to close to the bottom on the college team.
  I try SO hard everyday. It may not look like it right now because of my broken bone, but I try my absolute hardest. My times haven't been where I want them to be while everyone else is improving. I'm stuck in reverse. Swimming is usually the only thing that I can do right, but right now it's nothing. There's been so many times I've wanted to get out of the water and quit, but that will only show how weak i REALLY am. I've been listening to "A Little Bit Stronger" by Sarah Evans which has been helping. Songs that really express how I'm feeling, "The Scientist" and "Fix You" by Coldplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3SIUoGijoM
-Fix You

No comments:

Post a Comment