Friday, November 5, 2010

studying

   I do my best studying at athletic study hall. Seems pretty dull, boring, very high school-ish to have a study hall, but it makes me do my homework. I'm also surrounded with people that are also mandated to be studying or doing homework. Also, facebook or anything not school related is prohibited from study which is also motivating to do work. When I'm in my dorm, the TV is sometimes on, my roommates could be on the phone, music is playing. The environment does not do too well with my study habits. It's easy to sneak away to facebook.

  I dont have a picture of study hall because nothing is really allowed in study hall. It's a lecture hall in Morill. If you walk into the building through the automatic doors, you walk straight to a pair of doors (before the vending machines). It fits about 80 people on a good day.

  All in all, being surrounded by a million other people who are also tired from multiple practices, classes and then having mandatory study hall.

1 comment:

  1. This post is technically for next week. This week's 2 posts were supposed to be on 1) something you did to relieve stress and 2) follow up to Tuesday's discussion in class. Try to complete these as well (or is your other one about stress? I wasn't sure).

    ReplyDelete