Saturday, October 16, 2010

homecoming.

  So far, this weekend has been pretty amazing. I saw my family for the first time since move in day!! They came up for the weekend. I saw them Friday night, which was super fun :) we went out to chilli's and had dinner together. They dropped me off and then came to see my first college swim meet! It was so nice of them to come down I can't even put words together to tell them how much it meant for them to come.
  I swam terribly, which is so discouraging because i swim once Monday, twice Tuesday then weight lifting, twice Wednesday, twice Thursday then weight lifting, once Friday and once Saturday. Don't you think that all this hard work should pay off? UGH
  After my meet we went to the football game. My parents are Bentley Alumni, so they cheered for Bentley the whole time! They say that the only team they truly have to cheer for at Southern is the swim team. They're goofs.
  I love my family more than anything. It made me so upset that they had to leave. They're always there for me no matter what. I can't express to them how much they mean to me. I hope that someday I can repay them for all the amazing things they have done for me. Through all the dark and light times. I already miss them.
  Now I'm exhausted and I'm gonna go to sleep before the swim team has another get together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment